Thinking of You Z-fold Card
- Cardstock: white; cream
- Double-sided patterned (Crate Paper): Blue Hill Collection Cloud; Sweet Branch Collection Blossom
- Signature Line “Garden Girl” Accessories Cards (My Mind’s Eye): Watering Can; Take Time to Smell the Flowers Quote; Journaling Tags; Sunflower Block
- Wildflower Cream Jumbo Blossom (Making Memories)
- Iron Orchid Designs Vintage Brad (Prima)
- Sentiments 2 Collection “Thinking of You” rub-on (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
- Yellow Scrapper’s Floss (Karen Foster Design)
- Endless Summer Theme Tape (Heidi Swapp for Advantus)
- Natural raffia
- Seed packet
- Clouds Paper Edgers (Fiskars)
- Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives); glue dots
- Cut three cream cardstock pieces, one of each size, for front, center and back panel of card: 3-1/4”x4-1/2”; 4-1/2”x5”; 4-1/4”x6-1/2”.
- Score a line 1/4” from left edge of center panel. Apply adhesive to inside of fold and adhere to left back edge of back panel; be sure bottom edges are aligned.
- Repeat Step 2 for front panel, scoring line along right edge instead of left. Adhere to center panel to create Z-fold.
- Using photos as a guide, adhere papers to fronts of card panels; trim excess. Trim left edge of front panel with decorative edge scissors.
- Trim and adhere Garden Girl die-cut pieces to card panels as shown. Tie raffia bow and glue to watering can handle on center panel. Place die-cut circle in center of flower and insert vintage brad; adhere flower to front panel. Adhere tape strip across front panel beneath sunflower block.
- To finish inside center panel, adhere quote to journaling tag. Tie floss through hole. Adhere tag to seed packet; adhere packet to card with glue dots.