Washi Tape Wooden Bookmarks
- Splash of Color Creative Imaginations Thick Cherry Wood Paper
- Washi tape: chevron, typewriter, thin pink, thin teal
- Metal stamping blank, square or circle
- Cardstock, scrap
- Ribbon or thread of choice
- Sewing thread
- Punches: Creative Memories Corner Rounder, Fiskars Star
- Fiskars Star Punch
- Metal alphabet stamps, 1/8”
- Eyelets and eyelet setter
- Glue dots
black marker, hole punch, scissors, ruler, hammer
- For each bookmark, cut 2-1/4”x6-1/2” from wood paper.
- Adhere chevron or typewriter washi tape down long right edge on each bookmark. Adhere one strip thin pink or thin teal washi tape to left edge of tape strip. Round corners of bookmark using Corner Rounder.
- Cover small piece of cardstock with thin pink or thin teal washi tape; punch out stars using Star Punch.
- Adhere stars to bookmarks using glue dots. Tie thread through buttons; adhere buttons on center of stars.
- Use alphabet stamps and hammer on solid surface to stamp names on metal blanks.
- Ink names with black marker; immediately rub excess marker off blank using finger.
- Punch hole on top center of each bookmark. Attach eyelet into hole using eyelet setter.
- Thread ribbon or string through hole; tie ends through metal blank.
- 1. Omit eyelets if eyelet setter is not available. Insert ribbon through hole on bookmark and through hole on metal blank.