- Non-spiral journal
- Spellbinders Media Mixáge by Susan Lenart Kazmer Bronze Ovals One Bezels
- Bronze findings: jump ring, rose charm to fit bezel, oval connector
- Kaisercraft The Lakehouse Collection Papers: Relax, Serenity, Getaway, Resort
- Want2Scrap Pearl Bling
- Green/white gingham ribbon
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Shapeabilities Homespun, Edgeabilities Classic Petal, Media Mixáge Ovals One
- Tools: wire cutters, chain-nose pliers
- Susan Lenart Kazmer ICE Resin
- Disposable mixing cup and wooden craft stick
- Brown ink pad
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Cut pink patterned paper to fit front and back covers of journal. Sponge paper edges with brown ink; adhere to journal.
- Die cut/emboss Classic Petal edge strip from green paper. Sponge edges with brown ink.
- Cut black floral paper panel to wrap journal spine. Adhere green edge strip beneath right edge of spine panel; adhere spine panel to journal, leaving green strip free.
- Die cut/emboss seven Homespun flowers from pink paper. Adhere center of each flower along edge of spine panel as shown; adhere pearl to center of each flower.
- Cut Mark Twain quote from Resort paper, sponge edges with brown ink, and adhere to lower right corner of front cover under edge of green strip.
- Remove bottom loop from Ovals One #2 bezel with wire cutters. Using chain-nose pliers, attach jump ring and oval connector to top loop.
- Die cut/emboss Ovals One #2 shape from desired patterned paper. Adhere to bottom of bezel. Position rose charm and adhere inside bezel. Let dry.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to prepare ICE Resin in small cup. Let resin set for five minutes after mixing to release air bubbles. Using craft stick, drip resin into bezel until resin domes. Set aside to fully dry for six to 12 hours.
- Thread ribbon through oval connector and tie around journal as shown.
- 1. The rose bezel can also be worn on a chain as jewelry, or attach jump ring to a key ring instead for a unique gift.