Mini Dress Blank Books
- Spellbinders Media Mixáge by Susan Lenart Kazmer Dresses One Blanks (MB6-002), two
- Cardstock: cream, black
- Natural twine
- Split ring
- Small metal embellishment
- Spellbinders Artisan X-plorer Machine (MMM-001)
- Spellbinders Media Mixáge Dresses One Dies (MD2-002)
- Spellbinders Media Mixáge Crackle Texture Plates (MT1-004)
- Sentiment stamp of choice
- Brown ink pad
- Paint pens: black, silver
- White gel pen
- Crystal ultra-fine glitter
- Label maker
- Hole punch, 1/16"
- Clear-drying craft glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small paintbrush
- 1. Size is 1-5/8”x2-1/8”.
- 1. Instructions are for black book shown at bottom left. To create other books, substitute colored cardstock and coordinating paint markers.
Mini Dress Blank Book
- 1. Using Artisan X-plorer machine, die cut/emboss four Dresses One #4 shapes from black cardstock and two from photographs.
- 2. Add desired journaling to black dress die cuts with white gel pen; let dry.
- 3. Punch hole in center top of each die-cut dress shape. Arrange die cuts as desired; thread twine through holes to create inside of book.
- 4. To create book covers, follow manufacturer's instructions to texture two Dresses One #4 blanks using Crackle Texture Plates and Artisan X-plorer machine.
- 5. Using paint pens, free-hand random marks on textured blanks; see Photo 1. Let dry. Adhere metal embellishment to front cover as shown; let dry.
- 6. Use paintbrush to apply thin layer of glue to metal embellishment and outside of each book cover. Lightly sprinkle surfaces with glitter; shake off excess and let dry completely.
- 7. Stamp brown sentiment onto cream cardstock. Trim into banner shape as shown; adhere to front cover.
- 8. Using label maker, print sentiment; trim to size and adhere to front cover.
- 9. Thread twine ends through embellished blanks to create finished book. Tie split ring to book, tying twine in bow to secure.