Merry Little Christmas Card
- White cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Papers: Star Stripe, Cute Cuts, Borders
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Stickers: Just Write Journaling, Alpha + Bits
- Craft punches: scallop border, corner rounder
- Computer and printer
- Brown chalk ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white top-fold card. Round bottom corners. Sponge edges with brown ink.
- Cut 3-1/4”x4-1/2” white cardstock panel. Round bottom corners.
- Cut 3-1/4”-long strips of star stripe paper, striped paper, and blue doodle border sticker. Border punch bottom long edge of striped strip. Sponge edges of paper and sticker strips with brown ink. Adhere to paper panel as shown.
- Sponge edges of paper panel with brown ink. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Sponge edges of tree journaling sticker with brown ink; adhere to card with foam tape.
- Use computer to print sentiment onto white cardstock; trim and ink edges brown. Cut wider and longer red paper strip; cut ends to create banner. Adhere sentiment to banner. Adhere banner to card with foam tape.
- 1. Replace tree motif with another sticker element such as a reindeer or a penguin.