Practice Makes Perfect Card
- Cardstock: rose, X Press It White Blending Card
- Crate Paper Paper Heart Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- May Arts Cream Jute String
- My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Ice Princess Stamp Set
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Mini Rolled Roses, Flower and Leaf Trio, Circle STAX, Small Scallop Border
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E000, E00, E11, R20, Y21, YR23, R85, E40, E41, E43, W00, W1, W3
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC .03 Black Multiliner Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-3/4”x4-3/4” rose top-fold card. Cut 4-1/2” square of cream/floral paper; adhere to card.
- Die cut two scalloped border strips from rose cardstock; trim to 4-1/2” long. Cut 2-7/8”x4-1/2” pink/floral paper strip. Adhere border strips beneath long edges of floral piece. Adhere to card, slightly left of center.
- Cut 4-1/2”x1-1/2” blue paper strip; mat on rose cardstock. Cut strip in half and adhere to upper right and lower left sides of card as shown.
- Cut 2-3/8”x3-3/8” ledger paper panel; mat on rose cardstock. Adhere to card with foam dots as shown.
- Stamp black image onto Blending Card. Using photo as guide, color head, hands, and skates with markers.
- Stamp dress and another skirt onto pink/floral paper. Detail cut dress; adhere to main image. Detail cut skirt; adhere to dress, placing foam dot under center to add dimension. Add shadow with gray marker.
- Stamp tights onto gray/white patterned paper; detail cut tights and adhere to main image.
- Detail cut entire image; adhere to card with foam dots. Draw ice line with black pen.
- Tie two jute bows; set aside.
- Die cut six mini rolled roses from pink/floral paper. Roll roses and adhere bases with clear dots. Adhere roses to card, placing jute bows beneath clusters.
- Die cut four small leaves from green paper; adhere to card with clear dots.
- Stamp black sentiment onto ledger paper; die cut into small circle. Die cut larger rose cardstock circle. Adhere circles together. Adhere beneath right rose cluster using foam dots.
- To finish inside of card, cut 4-1/4”x1-1/4” cream/floral paper strip; mat on rose cardstock and adhere to bottom of card. Stamp girl and sentiment onto ledger paper; trim to 3-3/8”x3-3/4”. Mat image on rose cardstock.
- Die cut two strips of scalloped border; place strips beneath left and right edges of ledger block. Trim ends even; adhere inside card as shown.
- 1. Cut and adhere a tiny scrap of tulle over the paper skirt to add more dimension.