Valentine Tag in a Bag Book
- Sara’s Surfaces Tag in a Bag, 3-pack, two
- Sarapapers Bohemian Papers
- Bohemian Embellish-abilities
- Sarabooks Love & Family Words & Quotes
- Metal binder rings, 1”, two
- Hole punches: 1/8”; 1/4”
- Circle punch, 3/4”
- Brown ink pad
- *Products by Hot Off the Press
- Cut twelve 3”x4-3/4” pieces from Bohemian Papers. Ink edges brown. Set paper tags aside.
- Journal desired title onto brown tag. Attach tag to one paper piece using two pink mini brads. Attach large pink flower to paper with an aqua Great Big Brad. Punch word “heart” from Love & Family Quotes using 3/4” circle punch and adhere to brad. Adhere paper piece to front of one bag for cover.
- Follow Step 2 to embellish paper panels for remaining bags. Embellish paper pieces with flowers and brads, buttons, gold-embossed tags, small photos and quotes cut from Love & Family book. Glue papers to bags.
- Cover both sides of each paper tag with patterned papers. Embellish tags with quotes, smaller tags and ribbon. Re-punch a 1/4” hole at top of each tag and thread with ribbon; knot ribbon for pull tab.
- Punch two 1/8” holes along closed end of each bag, 1-3/4” apart and 1/4” from edge. Holding tags together, insert metal rings. Tie ribbons around rings. Place tags back inside bags.