Wonderland Snow Globe
- Plastic snow globe, 3-1/2” diameter
- Echo Park Paper Co. Dots & Stripes Collection Papers: Ruby Red Large Dot, Snowy Pine Small Dot
- Little Yellow Bicycle Red Star Stick Pin
- The Twinery Honeydew Baker’s Twine
- SRM Stickers Winter Sticker Sentiments
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting System and Lori Whitlock 3-D Christmas Tree (#22548) Cutting File
- Buffalo Snow Flurries Iridescent Snowflake Mix
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, glue gun
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Unscrew bottom of snow globe.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to cut dimensional tree from green dot paper. Assemble tree. Insert stick pin through center top of tree.
- Use glue gun to adhere base of tree to center of snow globe lid; let dry completely.
- Pour generous amount of snow glitter into snow globe. Screw lid onto snow globe; turn globe upright.
- Cut strip of red stripe paper to fit around edge of lid; adhere with double-sided tape. Apply “Winter Wonderland” sentiment sticker over paper as shown.
- Tie twine several times around bottom of globe.
- 1. Instead of a snow globe, cluster several larger trees in the center of your table and sprinkle Snow Flurries glitter around the base.