Misted Doily Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper Cardstock: Kraft, OP White
- Wilton White Paper Doily, 4” diameter
- Kaisercraft Small White Pearls
- Green sheer ribbon, 1”-wide
- Technique Tuesday Stamp Sets: Christmas Circles, Celebrate the Seasons by Ali Edwards
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Border Punch
- Studio Calico Apple Jack Spray Mist
- Tsukineko VersaMark Ink Pad
- American Crafts Zing! White Embossing Powder
- Paper adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Make 4”x6” kraft top-fold card.
- Use watermark ink to stamp sentiment near bottom of card; heat emboss with white powder.
- Cover work surface with newspaper. Lightly mist doily with spray ink; let dry. Stamp and heat emboss white tree image onto center of doily. Adhere doily to card, just above center.
- Cut 4”x1-1/2” white cardstock strip; border punch bottom edge and adhere to card over bottom of doily.
- Tie ribbon around card front near top of border strip. Embellish card with pearls.
- 1. Use the same embellishments to turn plain paper bags into fast party favors.