Only One Like You Card
- Cardstock: light blue, dusty blue
- Scraps of Elegance May 2012 Swan Song Kit (see tip): Prima Fairy Belle Collection Le Toulle Paper, Creative Impressions Blue Crepe Ribbon, white marabou feathers
- Blue rhinestone teardrop
- Light blue adhesive pearls
- Prima Angelica Rose Collection Bonny Paper Blossoms
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Decorative Elements Fleur de Lis Rectangles, Blossom Three
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Message PreCut Stamp Set
- Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board
- EK Tools Cutterbee Scissors
- Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool & Foam
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Broken China Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Glue, foam tape
ruler, pencil, acrylic block
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” dusty blue side-fold card. Use blending tool to sponge card edges Broken China.
- Cut 5”x6” Le Toulle paper panel from pattern side; be careful not to cut area with fairy. Die cut paper using large Fleur de Lis Rectangle die. Adhere to card.
- Detail cut fairy from Le Toulle paper. (Note: Detail cutting is also known as "fussy cutting.") Ink edges Broken China; adhere to card as shown using foam tape.
- Adhere three pearls to fairy’s crown. Adhere teardrop gem to card just below fairy’s hand using liquid glue.
- Cut several feathers to size and adhere to card beneath fairy’s back using liquid glue.
- Tie ribbon into five-loop bow; adhere to card with liquid glue. Trim ribbon ends close to card. Adhere three small roses to center of bow with liquid glue; let dry.
- Die cut medium blossom shape from light blue cardstock. Stamp Broken China sentiment; ink edges Broken China. Adhere sentiment to card as shown.
- 1. Though the kit used to make this card has been retired, you can still see an image of the kit materials on the Scraps of Elegance.com site. Find individual components online or at local retailers.