Penguin Candy Holder
- SRM Stickers Skinny Tube
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: White, Onyx
- Echo Park Paper Co. Splash Collection Solid Orange/Red Paper
- Michaels Recollections Tiny White Adhesive Pearls
- The Twinery Maraschino Baker’s Twine
- SRM Stickers Winter Sticker Sentiments
- White filler candy of choice
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting System and Lori Whitlock Penguins 2 (#18629) Cutting File
- Adhesives: paper glue, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to cut penguin from cardstock and orange/red paper. Assemble layers, except heart, using paper glue; let dry. Adhere heart with foam tape.
- Trim and adhere sentiment sticker to heart. Adhere pearls to eyes. Tie tiny twine bow; adhere to head and let dry.
- Apply sentiment sticker to tube as shown. Fill tube with candy.
- Adhere penguin to tube with foam tape.
- 1. Keep this idea in mind for any special occasion requiring cute, quick-to-make favors. Embellish with die-cut paper shapes, stickers, photos, and more.