- Amos Advantage Nimbus Transparent Display Frame (#NIM230)
- Simple Stories Sn@p! Paper Collections: Life, Color Vibe
- Simple Stories 4”x6” Snappy Thoughts Sn@p! Cards
- Simple Stories Stickers: Letters, Labels
- Melissa Frances Chipboard Snowflake
- Rub-ons: Melissa Frances Snow, Cosmo Cricket Silver Christmas
- Darice Silver Sequins
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Martha Stewart Crafts Punches: Large Himalayan Snowflake, Aspen Flurry Punch All Over the Page
- Black ink pad
- White acrylic paint
- Stampendous! Fran-tage Shaved Ice Glitter
- Adhesives: tape runner, clear dots, 3M Scotch Brand Quick-Dry Adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush, sponge dauber
- Carefully drybrush frame edges with white paint; let dry.
- Cut 8”x6-1/2” cream background panel; lightly sponge edges black. Machine stitch edges.
- Cut 6”x6” blue paper panel; lightly sponge edges black. Adhere behind upper left corner of cream panel as shown.
- Adhere “hello” journaling card to cream panel. Apply “let it snow” rub-on phrase to label sticker; adhere to journaling card. Apply rub-on snowflakes below label.
- Punch pink dot snowflake and adhere sequin to center; adhere to collage.
- Apply silver rub-on to upper right corner of cream panel; adhere sequin to center.
- Punch Aspen Flurry snowflakes from right side of cream panel. Back openings with small blue paper panel. Adhere sequin to center of largest cut-out snowflake.
- Adhere “Winter” stickers to bottom right corner of collage. Machine stitch through base of letters. Place collage in frame.
- Lightly drybrush chipboard snowflake with white paint. Apply quick-dry glue and sprinkle with glitter; let dry. Back snowflake with scrap of pink dot paper; adhere sequin to snowflake center. Adhere snowflake to frame with quick-dry glue; let dry.
- 1. Sequins are a great flat embellishment to use when creating with this floating frame.