Depth of Winter Card
- White cardstock
- Clear adhesive gems
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Two Dies
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland Embossing Folder Set
- Stamps: Hero Arts Dazzling Snowflake (S5605), Artistic Outpost Midwinter Set
- Ink Pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Salty Sea; Tsukineko StazOn Azure, VersaMark
- Clear embossing powder
- Ranger Inkssentials Blending Tool & Foam
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- Adhesives: tape runner, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, spritz bottle with water, heat tool
- Make 5-1/2”x5-1/2” white top-fold card. Sponge edges with Azure ink.
- Cut 5-1/4”x5-1/4” white cardstock panel. Emboss with snowflake texture. Distress paper edges using distressing tool. Adhere panel to card.
- Use VersaMark ink to stamp snowflake onto white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Trim image to size and sponge panel with Salty Sea ink until desired color is achieved. Spritz ink lightly with water to create speckled finish; let dry.
- Distress snowflake panel edges and sponge with Azure ink; adhere to card. Accent snowflake with clear gems.
- Stamp Azure sentiment onto white cardstock; trim to size.
- Die cut fancy label from white cardstock, cut in half, and adhere to sides of snowflake panel. Adhere sentiment strip over label halves.
- 1. This design would also make a lovely winter “thank you” or “happy birthday” card.