Walking in the Snow Card
- Core’dinations ColorCore Tim Holtz Distress Cardstock: Bundled Sage, Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Old Paper
- Flower Soft Die-Cut Silhouette Stickers: Snowy Days, Winter Wonderland
- Queen & Co. Black Self-Adhesive Rhinestones
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Tim Holtz Alterations Subway & Stencil Texture Fades Embossing Folder Set
- Kreaxions Circle Cutter
- Hero Arts Studio Calico Chevron Background Stamp
- Clearsnap ColorBox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sanding block
- Make 5-1/2”x5-1/2” brown top-fold card.
- Cut 2-1/2”x5” green cardstock strip; cut 2-3/4”x5-1/4” black cardstock strip. Tear bottom edges of both strips; green strip should be shorter than black strip.
- Emboss green strip with Subway embossing folder; gently sand raised surface. Overlap and adhere black and green strips to left side of card.
- Cut 4” square from off-white cardstock; stamp with brown chevron pattern.
- Cut 3” circle from stamped panel. Using photo as guide, apply stickers to circle. Adhere circle to card with foam tape.
- Adhere one tree sticker to card beneath right edge of circle; trim edges flush.
- Embellish card with black rhinestones as shown.
- 1. These stickers help paper crafters create the trendy look of silhouette stamping without stamps or ink. Unlike stamps, stickers work on curved surfaces, too.