Reach for the Sky Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Ivory Cardstock
- Papers: October Afternoon Midway Collection 8”x8” Paper Pad, Echo Park Paper Co. Paradise Beach Collection Green/Teal
- October Afternoon Midway Collection Shape Stickers
- October Afternoon Midway Collection Miscellany Embellishment Pack
- Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies Stamp Set
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Creative Memories Corner Rounder Punch
- Advantus Tim Holtz idea-ology Tiny Attacher
- Sewing needle and white thread
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” ivory top-fold card.
- Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” arrows paper panel. Cut 4-1/4”x2-1/2” green paper strip; adhere to arrows panel.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere arrow sticker at bottom of panel as shown, trimming sticker as needed.
- Adhere “rides” flash card to top half of panel; adhere and staple ticket sticker to flash card. (Note: To turn sticker into a more dimensional embellishment, brush back with light coat of cornstarch before adding to panel.)
- Adhere photo frame sticker to panel, but do not adhere photo sticker. Adhere pink heart sticker to bottom of frame.
- Wrap panel with teal ribbon, aligning ribbon with top of green paper strip. Adhere green date sticker to far right edge, trimming as needed. Adhere photo sticker to panel inside frame using foam dots. Adhere panel to card. Use punch to round top left and bottom right corners of card.
- Sew button with white thread, knotting ends at back. Adhere button to left of photo sticker using foam dot.
- 1. Use this same sentiment with images of birds, butterflies, kites, or airplanes depending on the recipient.