Butterfly Welcome Set
- Decorative wire sign holder
- White wooden candlestick and ivory taper candle
- Cardstock: teal, cream
- Patterned papers, 12”x12”: two coordinating gold prints, vintage-look sheet music
- Adhesive-backed gems: crystal rhinestones, white mini pearls
- Burlap fabric
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro Die-Cutting System, Cutting Pad, and Crease Pad
- Sizzix Dies: Thinlits Ornate Hanging Sign, Thinlits Corner Flourish & Butterfly 2-PK., Bigz Pro Rosettes
- Brown ink pad
- Black fine-tip journaling pen
- Ranger Stickles Champagne Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, liquid glue
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
Welcome Table Sign
- 1. Cut teal cardstock to fit inside sign holder.
- 2. Die cut Ornate Hanging Sign from cream cardstock and gold paper of choice. Sponge edges of cream piece with brown ink to create aged look. Hand-write “welcome” on sign in black ink. Trim top decorative section from gold paper piece and adhere to cream layer. Adhere sign to teal panel.
- 3. Adhere mini pearls to gold decorative portion of sign.
Candle in the Wind
- 1. Note: Remove embellishment before burning candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- 2. Die cut Rosette from vintage-look sheet music paper. Fold along crease lines and assemble. Embellish rosette edges with glitter glue; let dry completely.
- 3. Adhere rosette to top of candlestick using liquid glue, avoiding very center where candle will be placed; let dry completely. Firmly insert candle into holder.
- 4. Tear burlap strip and tie into bow around base of candle.
- 5. Die cut Corner Flourish from teal cardstock. Die cut Butterfly from second gold paper; sponge edges with brown ink to create aged look. Adhere die cuts to candle with clear dots, leaving butterfly wings free and dimensional.
- 6. Adhere crystal rhinestones to butterfly body.
- 1. This pair of welcome designs would also make wonderful shower or bridal table décor.