Be Mine Spool Décor
- Melissa Frances Round Glass Ornament, 2-1/4”
- Vintage wooden spool
- American Crafts XOXO Collection Paper: Me & You, Funny Valentine
- American Crafts Embellishments: XOXO Collection Accent & Phrase Stickers, Cardstock Die-Cuts; Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Collection Heart Ribbon
- Melissa Frances Pink/White Tissue Trim
- Hot pink tulle
- Fiskars Postage Stamp Punch
- Black ink pad
- Adhesives: tape runner, hot glue gun and sticks, foam tape, Helmar 450 Quick-Dry Adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Cut strip of Funny Valentine paper to fit around spool; adhere paper. Ink edges of double-heart die cut black; hot glue die cut to front of spool.
- Hot glue tissue trim to base of ornament.
- Punch postage stamp from Me & You paper; ink edges black. Ink edges of “Be Mine” stickers and heart die cut black; adhere to punched shape with foam tape. Hot glue postage stamp to tissue trim.
- Use quick-dry adhesive to adhere glass to ornament base; let dry.
- Thread top of ornament with ribbon; tie bow. Thread with tulle; tie knot. Hot glue ornament to top of spool.
- 1. Create mini scenes inside glass ornaments and adhere to vintage spools for any holiday.