Bold Love Artist Trading Cards
- Chipboard artist trading cards, 2-1/2”x3-1/2”
- Ranger Inkssentials Metal Foil Tape Sheets
- Swarovski Crystal AB Heart Beads
- Small silver jump rings
- Black/turquoise twisted fibers
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Tools: Bigz Primitive Hearts Die, Tim Holtz Alterations Bingo & Patchwork 2-pk. Texture Fades Embossing Folders
- Acrylic Paints: Plaid FolkArt Parisian Pink, Turquoise, Black; DecoArt Americana Coral Blush, Camel
- Needle-nose pliers
- Matte sealer
- Plaid Mod Podge Découpage Medium
scissors, ruler, small paintbrushes, sponge brush, 1/16” hole punch, non-stick craft mat
- Paint all surfaces of chipboard ATCs Black; let dry on non-stick craft mat between sides. Let dry completely.
- Die cut two hearts from metal foil sheet. Place hearts in different areas of Patchwork embossing folder and emboss to create different pattern on each piece.
- Paint sections of embossed hearts with assorted acrylic paints, using photo as guide. Let dry completely.
- Apply light coat of matte sealer to hearts; let dry. Peel away adhesive backing from each heart; adhere to ATCs.
- Apply Mod Podge over front and back of each ATC, letting dry between sides. Let dry completely.
- Punch small hole in upper left corner of each ATC. Thread fiber through holes; knot to secure.
- For each ATC, open jump ring with pliers, add heart bead, and join ring to fiber knot; close jump ring.