Monkey Love Card
- Cardstock: American Crafts AC Cardstock Blush, Black; Core’dinations Jenni Bowlin Studio Collection Everyday Vanilla Cream Aunt Grace
- My Mind’s Eye Love Me Collection Paper: Stamped, Pink Hex
- Red glitter felt
- myStamp BOX Stamp Sets: Holiday Monkey, Sigh Gush Gasp
- Ink Pads: Ranger Archival Jet Black, Clearsnap ColorBox Rouge Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pens: Red, Pink, Stardust Clear Glitter
- Ranger Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand ATG Gold Runner, Ranger Glossy Accents
paper trimmer, detail scissors, scoring board, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 5”x6” Blush top-fold card.
- Cut 4”x5” cream embossed cardstock panel; sponge edges with Rouge ink. Mat panel on black cardstock; adhere to card.
- Stamp Jet Black monkey onto both patterned papers. Stamp an additional monkey arm onto pink paper; set aside.
- Stamp Jet Black heart onto glitter felt; let dry. Detail cut heart. Accent with glitter glue; let dry.
- Detail cut and paper piece monkey image as shown, using additional arm to create “bent” arm. Adhere monkey to card front, adhering felt heart to body under arm.
- Color inside of monkey’s ears with Red gel pen; let dry.
- Stamp Jet Black sentiment onto smooth side of Blush cardstock; trim to 4”x1/2”. Detail sentiment with Pink and Stardust Clear Glitter gel pens; let dry.
- Hand-cut ends of sentiment to create banner. Score each end of banner twice and fold to create three-dimensional effect. Adhere banner tails to card using Glossy Accents; let dry.
- 1. Present your card with a stuffed sock monkey for a truly memorable gift. Check out the shop 3 Little Monkeys and Me on Etsy or stitch your own.