Love Birds Card
- A Muse Studio White Card Base, 4-1/4”x4-1/4”
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White, Perfect Match True Black
- Pale gray argyle paper
- Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy Felt
- Stampin’ Up! Red/White Gingham Ribbon
- Black button
- Red/white baker’s twine
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Love Birds Stamp Set and Stamper Body
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circle Dies
- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board
- Stampin’ Up! Circle Punch, 1-3/4”
- PSA Essentials Ink Pads: Black, Holiday Red
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers
- Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter Pen
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, 3M Scotch Brand Foam Tape
paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife and cutting mat, ruler, pencil
- With fold at left side, cut and adhere thin black cardstock strip across card, slightly below center. Cut and adhere gray paper strip to bottom of card, slightly overlapping black strip.
- Stamp row of Holiday Red love birds across card as shown. Color hearts with pale gray marker.
- Stamp Holiday Red heart circle border and Black LOVE image together onto white cardstock; punch into circle. Color center of “O” heart with red marker.
- Die cut slightly larger scalloped circle from red felt. Adhere stamped circle to felt circle.
- Cut tiny slit in card fold to insert ribbon. Wrap ribbon around card front, tying bow at left.
- Using foam tape, adhere circle motif to card over ribbon.
- Thread button with baker’s twine, knotting ends at front. Adhere to card with liquid glue; let dry.
- Color over small hearts near birds and large heart on stamped circle with glitter pen; let dry.
- 1. Purchased blank cards can help you make cards faster; if you don’t have one, simply make your own using white cardstock and a scoring board.