Home is Where the Heart is Card
- Red textured card, 4”x5-1/2”
- Paperbilities Cardstock: White, Green
- My Mind’s Eye Love Me Collection Stamped Paper
- myStamp BOX Stamp Sets: Lovely Houses, No Place Like Home, Wishing You Sunshine
- Ink Pads: Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Rouge, Lipstick; Ranger Archival Jet Black; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Spun Sugar, Barn Door
- Marvy Uchida LePlume II Red Watercolor Marker
- American Crafts Black Slick Writer
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Odorless mineral spirits
- Paper blending stumps
- Ranger Stickles Christmas Red Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand ATG Gold Tape Runner, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Trim panel of Stamped paper slightly smaller than card front; sponge edges with Rouge and Lipstick inks.
- Draw hill shape onto Green cardstock using Slick Writer; hill should span Stamped paper panel. Cut out image; adhere to base of paper panel. Sponge sides and bottom of hill with Jet Black ink. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp Jet Black house image onto White cardstock. Using photo as guide, color and shade image using colored pencils. Dampen tip of paper blending stump with odorless mineral spirits; blend pigment within image. Let dry. Detail cut image and adhere to left side of card.
- Stamp, color, and hand-cut tiny heart images in same way. Adhere to card above chimney. Accent hearts with glitter glue; let dry.
- Ink dotted cloud stamp with Spun Sugar ink; blot center slightly. Ink edges of stamp Barn Door. Stamp cloud onto White cardstock. Stamp Jet Black sentiment onto cloud. Outline cloud with Slick Writer. Detail cut cloud; adhere to card as shown.