Metallic/Flock/Glitter Love Embellishment Set (We R Memory Keepers)
Flowers: red felt; red paper; clear acetate (Heidi Swapp)
Ribbon: "A Heart Full of Thanks" twill (Creative Impressions); sheer red; cream lace
White glitter brad
Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle Die (Spellbinders) and compatible die-cutting system
Hot-Fix Crystal Style Heart Stencil (Kandi Corp.)
Hot-Fix Professional Applicator (Kandi Corp.)
Adhesives: EZ Runner, Mounting Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L); Tacky Tape (ProvoCraft)
Computer with color printer, or blank tags and red pen
1. Cut two 12"-long Lifeguard strips same height as box bottom. Adhere around box bottom with Tacky Tape; trim excess. Wrap lace around box; tape ends to secure. Use heat applicator to add red gems to lace.
2. Trace lid onto Lifeguard; cut out just beyond traced line. Apply Tacky Tape to top and edge of lid. Adhere cardstock heart, folding excess down sides. Apply additional Tacky Tape around lid edge.
3. Cut two 12"-long Lifeguard strips same height as box lid. Adhere paper over tape; trim excess. Wrap lid edge with twill ribbon; tape ends.
4. Trace lid again onto Champagne cardstock; cut out 1/8" to 1/4" inside traced line. Cut small slit near top right of heart. Tie sheer red ribbon around heart through slit, knotting at front; trim excess. Adhere felt flower to knot and silver rhinestone to center.
5. Use EZ Runner to coat back of acetate flower; sprinkle with red glitter from kit. Layer flowers and secure with glitter brad; insert brad through left side of heart. Adhere heart to box lid.
6. Apply metallic greeting to Champagne cardstock; die cut into scalloped rectangle. Mat tag on Blush Red Dark. Adhere to box lid with foam squares.
1. Cut 5-1/2"x12" Champagne panel; score at 4" and 8" from one short end. Trim bottom flap diagonally.
2. Line center panel with Blush Red Dark; fold card. Secure flap with double-sided tape.
3. Use computer to print red ticket text twice onto Cream: Admit One / Private Dinner / Limit 2 per family / Adults only, No children. Handwrite text if preferred. Cut out tickets and place in pocket. Add red gems.
4. Cut 3-3/4"x5-1/4" Blush Red Dark panel; adhere to card front.
5. Repeat Box Step 6, matting tag again on Champagne; adhere to card. Add red gem to each corner.
6. Position stencil and apply gold pearls to card front.