St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bag
- Kraft paper bag, 6-1/2” tall
- Cardstock: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White, Stampin’ Up! Gumball Green
- May Arts White Ribbon
- JustRite Papercraft Spring Words Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Standard Circles Dies: Small (S4-116), Large (S4-114)
- Spellbinders Grand Raspberry Adapter Plate
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Lovely Lattice Embossing Folder (ES-009)
- Stampin’ Up! Gumball Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesives: E-Z Runner, 3-D Foam Squares
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Cut 1-1/2”x6-1/2” Green cardstock strip; adhere to bag.
- Cut 3-1/4”x5-1/2” White cardstock panel. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to emboss cardstock with floral lattice texture; adhere to bag.
- Stamp green St. Patrick’s Day image onto White cardstock; die cut/emboss into small circle. Die cut/emboss coordinating large circle from Green cardstock. Layer and adhere circles together with foam squares.
- Cut and adhere ribbon tabs to back of green circle; adhere to bag.
- 1. Stamp set used for this project contains 20 separate images and sentiments, including all-occasion Thank You, Happy Birthday, Good Luck, and Get Well Wishes.