Lucky to Have You Card
- Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock: Spotted Collection Jillian Parsley Dot, Core Essentials Leapfrog and Snowflake
- Jillibean Soup Soup Staples II Collection Green Salt Paper
- Green button
- Green/white baker’s twine
- Want2Scrap Green Pearls
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Dies: Framelits Ornate Labels and Circles, Movers & Shapers Mini Hearts
- Computer and printer
- Black felt-tip pen
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesives: E-Z Runner, DODZ Medium Dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sewing needle
- Make 4-1/2”x6-1/4” Snowflake side-fold card.
- Cut Green Salt paper slightly smaller than card front; set aside.
- Die cut largest Ornate Labels shape from Parsley cardstock. Adhere to Green Salt paper panel as shown; trim edges even with paper. Adhere to card.
- Use computer to print sentiment onto Leapfrog cardstock. Die cut into second-largest Ornate Labels shape, positioning sentiment to right side. Adhere label to previous label. Adhere three pearls beneath sentiment.
- Die cut four hearts from Green Salt paper. Outline edges with black pen; score center of each heart and fold sides up slightly.
- Layer together smallest and third-smallest Circles dies on Green Salt paper. Die cut circle frame. Trim piece of frame to create shamrock stem; outline with black pen.
- Layer stem and hearts together to create shamrock; adhere to card, adhering points of hearts only and leaving rounded edges free.
- Sew twine through buttonholes; knot at back. Adhere button to shamrock with clear dot.
- 1. Die-cut hearts can be replaced with heart-shaped stamps, punches, or similar tools.