- White cardstock
- Memory Box Papers: Squash Distressed Dot, Bubblegum Dot
- White seam binding
- White string
- May Arts Yellow Trims: Wired Pom-Pom Trim, Grosgrain Stripes Ribbon
- White paper roses
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four Dies
- Stamps: Memory Box Woodland Basket, Spring/Sings Combo, You Are So Sweet; Hero Arts Screen Shadow; Stampendous! Fairy Garden Cling, Queen Bee Perfectly Clear Stamps; Prima Celebrate Jack ‘n Jill Collection Mix 3 Stamp Set; Cornish Heritage Farms Happy Easter Digital Words
- Acrylic block
- Ink Pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Broken China, Vintage Photo; Ranger Archival Jet Black; Tsukineko Memento Pear Tart
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Lemon Zest, Viva Pink
- STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils
- Water-barrel brush
- Paper-distressing tool
- Adhesives: foam squares, paper glue, clear dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, 1/8” hole punch, copy paper, non-stick craft sheet, baby wipes
- Die cut Labels Four #6 shape from white cardstock for background of each tag.
- Nest #6 and #5 dies to cut frames from yellow and pink patterned papers; die cut one frame from white cardstock.
- Stamp and color backgrounds as indicated in following directions.
You Are So Sweet
- 1. Stamp Jet Black sentiment and girl onto label background. Stamp bunny and extra egg onto white cardstock scraps. (Note: Lay frame on top of background to ensure sentiment fits inside frame.)
- 2. Color bunny, girl, and extra egg using Karat Aquarell pencils and water-barrel brush.
- 3. Detail cut bunny and egg; adhere egg to bunny’s hands using paper glue. Set bunny aside.
- 4. Mask girl image. To create mask, stamp image onto copy paper; detail cut image. Place mask over main image to protect coloring.
- 5. Sponge Vintage Photo ink along bottom of label to create ground. Sponge Broken China ink along top of label to create sky. Remove mask.
- 6. Adhere pink dot frame and bunny to label with foam squares.
- 7. Cut and tie two lengths of pom-pom trim around top of frame.
In The Spring Nature Sings
- 1. Stamp Vintage Photo sentiment and basket onto label background. Stamp floral garland, extra basket base, and four chicks onto white cardstock scraps. (Note: Lay frame on top of background to ensure sentiment fits inside frame.)
- 2. Color leaves, extra basket base, chicks, and floral garland using Karat Aquarell pencils and water-barrel brush.
- 3. Sponge Broken China ink around label edges and inside basket handle area.
- 4. Detail cut basket base, chicks, and floral garland.
- 5. Adhere basket base to background, using paper glue at ends and foam square at center to create dimension. Adhere three chicks inside basket using paper glue; adhere remaining chick using foam square. Adhere floral garland to base of basket using paper glue.
- 6. Adhere yellow dot frame to label with foam squares.
- 7. Cut and tie striped ribbon around top of frame. Tie tiny bow and adhere to basket using clear dot.
- 8. Place white paper flower on non-stick craft sheet; spray lightly with Viva Pink mist and let dry. Adhere to tag with clear dot.
- 1. Place label background onto non-stick craft sheet. Stamp Jet Black fairy scene onto label. Wipe excess ink from craft sheet with baby wipe.
- 2. Place label frame onto non-stick craft sheet. Stamp Pear Tart screen shadow over frame until completely covered. Wipe excess ink from craft sheet.
- 3. Color image using Karat Aquarell pencils and water-barrel brush.
- 4. Sponge Broken China ink around label edges and in open fairy image areas.
- 5. Adhere frame to label with foam squares.
- 6. Print digital stamp sentiment onto white cardstock. Trim into small tag and punch hole at one end. Distress edges with paper-distressing tool. Sponge edges with Broken China ink.
- 7. Cut and place two seam binding lengths onto non-stick craft sheet. Spritz each length with a different color of Glimmer Mist; let dry. Spritz white paper flower with Lemon Zest mist; let dry.
- 8. Thread seam binding through frame at top of label; tie together with white string, tying ends in a loopy bow and adding tag. Adhere flower to string with clear dot.
- 1. Leave off trims to create a ready-to-use label element for cards, mini album covers, or scrapbook pages.