Chick & Bunny Clay Pots
- Clay pots, 6”, two
- Orange cardstock
- Craft foam: yellow, white, light pink
- Wiggle eyes, 3/8”, four
- Light pink pom-pom, 1-1/2”
- Ribbon: orange/white polka dot, green/white polka dot
- Acrylic paints: light pink, white, medium yellow
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, paper plate, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface), black marker, craft knife (optional)
- On covered work surface, paint inside and outside of pots. Paint one pot yellow (chick) and other pot white (bunny). Let dry.
- Print out patterns. Trace and cut patterns from craft foam and cardstock.
- Adhere bunny ears onto inside top of pot. Adhere chick wings onto sides of pot. Let dry. Adhere wiggle eyes, chick beak, and pink pom-pom (bunny nose) on pots. Let dry.
- Use black marker to draw mouth on bunny. Paint bunny cheeks light pink. Let dry.
- Cut 8” ribbon lengths. Tie bows and trim ends. Adhere orange/white bow on chick and green/white bow on bunny.
- Fill pots with eggs and candies!
- 1. Insert plastic-foam ball into base of pot. Add artificial flowers and Spanish moss for a cheerful centerpiece design.