Happy Spring Card
- Core'dinations ColorCore Collection Tulip Cardstock
- Fancy Pants Designs Be You Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Michaels Bead Landing Pink Twine
- Want2Scrap White Self-Adhesive Pearls
- Sweet n Sassy Stamps Springtime Cocoa Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Clearsnap ColorBox Kettle Dye Ink Pad
- ShinHanArt Touch Twin Coral Pink Brush Marker
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” Tulip top-fold card.
- Cut 4”x5-1/4” patterned paper panel, positioning image in bottom right corner. Use Kettle ink to stamp “Happy Spring” greeting as shown.
- Color three tiny pearls with Coral Pink marker; let dry. Adhere pearls to card around design as shown.
- Wrap twine several times around top of panel, adhering ends at back. Adhere panel to card. Cut second piece of twine; tie bow around wrapped twine.
- 1. Color white pearls with permanent marker for perfectly coordinated embellishments.