Cross & Lilies Easter Card
- Cardstock: Arjo Wiggins Curious Iridescent Cryogen White, The Paper Studio Pearlized Collection, Bazzill Basics Paper Cream
- Kaisercraft The Lakehouse Collection 6-1/2” Paper Pad
- Kaisercraft Rose Self-Adhesive Pearls
- Craftworks Cards Candi Legless Brads: Mr. & Mrs., Metallique Tungsten
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Shapeabilities Fancy Framed Tags One Dies (S4-377)
- Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Cross & Lilies Dies (HCD 719)
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Cross & Lilies (HCPC 3450), Wrought Iron Cross (HCPC 3366)
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Victorian Velvet
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E31, E35, E37, G43, G46, RV00, RV02
- Ranger Stickles Yellow Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: Art Institute Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 3M Scotch Brand ATG Runner, Craftworks Cards Candi Fix Foam Pads
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 6”x6” Cream top-fold card.
- Cut 6” pink patterned paper square and 5-3/4” green patterned paper square. Sponge edges of green square with Victorian Velvet ink. Adhere panels to card.
- Die cut filigree cross and oval decorative tag from copper pearlized cardstock. Adhere shapes to card as shown using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive; let dry.
- Stamp Tuxedo Black “Happy Easter” sentiment from Wrought Iron Cross stamp set onto Cryogen White cardstock. Die cut into oval tag insert; adhere to tag with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive and let dry.
- Stamp Tuxedo Black cross image onto Cryogen White cardstock. Using photo as guide, color image with markers. Detail cut image and adhere to die-cut cross on card front. Highlight flower centers with glitter glue; let dry.
- Adhere four pearls to tag as shown. Using foam pads, adhere three Candi embellishments to lower left corner of card as shown.
- 1. Use the cross and lily stamp and coordinating die set to create a special wedding card. Add shades of pink to lily throats to replicate the look of Stargazer lilies, a popular choice in bridal bouquets.