Lacy Smile Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper OP White Cardstock
- Want2Scrap Say it with bling Self-Adhesive White Pearls
- Black satin ribbon, 5/8”-wide
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Nestabilities Stately Circles (S4-388), Grand Nestabilities Grand Stately Circles (LF-019), Grand Nestabilities Grand Circles (LF-114), Shapeabilities Framed Tags One (S4-392)
- Flourishes LLC Tag Lines Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Large sponge daubers
- Clearsnap ColorBox Ink Pads: Archival Wicked Black; Chalk Tangerine, Lime Pastel, and Berrylicious
- Adhesives: transparent tape; clear dots; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Adhesive, 3-D Foam Squares
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, wax paper, transparent tape
- Make 6”x6” white top-fold card.
- Using small piece of transparent tape to prevent shifting, tape Grand Circles #2 die (4-3/4”) to card, placing fold just inside cutting line of die template. Die cut/emboss card. Remove tape.
- Die cut/emboss following circles from white cardstock (see “tip”): Grand Stately Circles #1 (5-1/8”); Stately Circles #2 (2-1/4”), #3 (3”), and #4 (4”); Frame Tags One Circle Tag Insert.
- Using die template as stencil and sponge dauber, sponge center of each Stately Circles shape with different color of chalk ink; circle #2 is Berrylicious, #3 is Lime Pastel, and #4 is Tangerine. Let dry completely.
- To assemble card, use adhesive runner to apply adhesive around edges of card front. Center and adhere Grand Stately Circles die cut to card base.
- Center and adhere inked Stately Circles die cuts to card, from largest to smallest, using foam squares.
- With holes at left and right, stamp Wicked Black sentiment onto die-cut circle tag. Adhere tag to card with clear dot. Adhere pearls to tag over holes.
- Tie black ribbon bow and adhere to top of card with clear dot.
- 1. Place wax paper between paper and die template for an easy release. After removing die-cut shape and wax paper from die template, place die cut back in template, turn over to smooth side, and stencil inside desired openings.