Best Wishes Flower Card
- Cardstock: white, kraft
- American Crafts Soho Garden Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Trims: teal silk ribbon, white crocheted lace
- Fine hemp cord
- Prima Marketing Embellishments: Teal Fabric Flower, Green Rose Leaves
- October Afternoon Make It Merry Collection Button
- Sewing machine and beige thread
- Stampin’ Up! Oval All Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
- Stampin’ Up! Oval Punch
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white side-fold card.
- Cut 4”x5-1/4” kraft cardstock panel.
- Cut five 3”-long strips from assorted papers to fit width of kraft panel. Adhere strips to panel, either overlapping edges or leaving narrow space between strips as desired. Stitch around edges of each strip using beige thread.
- Wrap ribbon around kraft panel at base of paper strips; tie bow at right side.
- Adhere lace to kraft panel below ribbon, adhering ends at back. Thread button with hemp cord and tie to ribbon. Adhere flower and leaves to left side of card as shown. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock and punch into oval. Adhere oval to card with foam tape.
- 1. Use this design again for holiday cards; replace flower with felt pumpkin or glittery snowflake and use themed papers for Halloween and Christmas greetings.