Lemonade Mix Gift Jar
- Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jar with lid
- Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint
- Cardstock: white, dark yellow, glossy light yellow
- Alphabet stickers, aqua, 1”
- Yellow twill tape, 1/2”, 24” length
- Powdered lemonade mix
- Alphabet rubber stamps
- Clearsnap Colorbox Paintbox Chalk Ocean Breeze
- Punches: scalloped oval, 2-1/2”x3-1/2”; hole punch, 1/4”
- Sponge dauber
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
scissors, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Separate lid rim and seal. Spray paint both items, letting dry between coats.
- Spray lower section of clean jar with paint, letting paint mist above that section. Let dry.
- Adhere stickers to spell “lemonade mix” between painted area and clear glass.
- For “lemon slice”, cut 1-1/2” circle from dark yellow cardstock; cut in half. Cut four small light yellow triangles to fit inside half circle as shown in photo; ink edges Yellow Citrus. Using foam dots, adhere triangles onto half circle, creating a faux lemon slice.
- Punch one scalloped oval each from white and dark yellow cardstock; ink edges Yellow Citrus. Stamp words “Pucker Up” on one oval and mix instructions on remaining oval in desired colors. Punch hole at top of each oval.
- Thread twill tape through tag holes and tie around lid. Fill jar with lemonade mix.