For my Love Valentine
- Cardstock: blue heathered; black
- Chicken Little patterned (Cosmo Cricket)
- Watercolor paper (Strathmore)
- Stamps: Brigitte Left and Rolling Hills (Justjohanna Stamps); Small Heart (Memory Box); Sentiments II (Impression Obsession)
- Ink pads: Onyx Black VersaFine (Tsukineko); Cranberry Adirondack and Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Brush Pens (Pentel): Olive Green; Yellow; Black
- Glaze Pens (Sakura): Red; Yellow
- Prismacolor Muted Turquoise Marker (Sanford)
- Make blue card base. Cut 4-1/4"x5-1/4" black panel and adhere to card.
- Cut 3-1/2"x4" Chicken Little panel. Stamp Onyx Black bird as shown. Stamp Cranberry heart next to beak. Color bird Muted Turquoise.
- Stamp Onyx Black hills image on watercolor paper. Go over "road" with Black brush pen to even out tones. Use Olive Green and Yellow brush pens to color grass, avoiding flowers. Use Glaze Pens to color flowers. Cut out hill and adhere to bottom of bird panel; trim excess.
- Ink bird panel edges Black Soot. Mat panel on blue cardstock; adhere to card as shown.
- Stamp Black Soot sentiment on blue cardstock; trim and adhere to card as shown.
For My Love Valentine