Friends Make Your World Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper Prismatic Classic Red Cardstock
- October Afternoon Boarding Pass Collection Stickers: Chip ‘n Stick Printed Chip Shapes, 12”x12” Shape Stickers
- Me & My BIG Ideas mambiSTICKS Friends Stickers (STP-139)
- Karen Foster Design Travel Collection World Traveler Paper
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Old Paper Ink Pad
- Therm O Web Adhesives: XL Permanent Tape Runner, 3-D Foam Squares
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 8-1/4”x4-3/4” red top-fold card.
- Cut travel route paper slightly smaller than card front. Sponge edges with Old Paper ink and adhere to card.
- Mat blue sentiment sticker on red cardstock and adhere to center of card. Adhere red arrow sticker to card with end under edge of sentiment sticker and tip pointing toward word “friends.”
- Adhere stamp stickers and chipboard globe as shown. Place foam square under top of “You Are Here” sticker to keep it from bending and adhere to top of globe.
- 1. Brush back of “You Are Here” sticker with baby powder to prevent parts of it from sticking to card. The sticker acts more like a die cut on this card.