So Very Happy Card
- American Crafts AC Kraft Cardstock
- Lily Bee Design Double Dutch Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Elle’s Studio Tags: Summer Lovin’ Collection Note Tags, Lil’ Snippets Tiny Life Labels
- Echo Park Paper Co. Lori Whitlock Hello Summer Collection Decorative Brads
- Queen & Co. Blue/White Baker’s Twine
- Fiskars Large Star Punch
- Sewing machine and beige thread
- Black ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” kraft top-fold card. Ink card edges black.
- Cut 5-1/4”x4” yellow chevron paper panel. Ink paper edges black. Adhere paper to card; stitch edges.
- Adhere multicolored star tag to upper left area of card. Wrap bottom of “all the little things” tag with twine, tying bow at right. Adhere tag to card.
- Adhere sentiment tag to card with foam tape.
- Punch star from green gingham paper, ink edges black, and pierce hole in center. Insert brad through star. Adhere star to card with foam tape.
- 1. This design is a great way to use up paper scraps and extra tags from embellishment packs. Mix and match to create your own style.