Home Tweet Home Wall Plaque
- Happy Home Collection Unfinished Shapes (Say It With Letters)
- Red cardstock
- Birdie Bits Collection patterned (Dream Street Papers): Building A Home; Look Around; She's Not Alone; Sing Just Enough
- Tiny Alpha Stickers (Making Memories)
- Love Story Collection felt heart (Making Memories)
- Scroll border rub-ons (BasicGrey)
- Foof-a-La cream buttons (Autumn Leaves)
- Green embroidery floss
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Scrapbook Colors Meadow Acrylic Paint (Making Memories)
- Zig Memory System Black Writer (EK Success Ltd.)
- Sewing needle
- Mod Podge découpage medium (Plaid)
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Paint birdhouse green; let dry. Trace birdhouse onto back of patterned papers as follows: house, orange dots; roof, green plaid; chimney, stripes; roof trim, scalloped stripes. Cut out pieces and ink edges Charcoal.
- Following manufacturer's instructions, découpage paper pieces to birdhouse.
- Cut 1" square from green plaid paper and 1/2"x7/8" piece from blue paper; glue blue piece to center of green square for window. Use black pen to hand draw curtains on red paper; cut out and glue to window. Glue window to left side of house.
- Cut two birds from patterned paper and glue to house; draw legs and windowpanes with pen.
- Apply rub-on borders along top edge of roof. Spell "Home Tweet Home" with alphabet stickers as shown.
- Stitch green floss around edge of felt heart; adhere heart and rick rack to roof. Glue buttons to roof scallops.