Tranquil Candle Hanger
- Wooden drapery finial
- 6" metal candle plate
- Pillar candle, 3"
- Utility chain, #16, silver, 54” length
- Split ring, 1-1/4"
- "S" hooks, 1", three
- Krylon Spray Paint: Black H2O, Charcoal Crafter's Metallic, Flat White Interior-Exterior
- AMACO Rub 'n Buff Antique White Metallic Paste
plastic bag, wire cutter, paper towel
- Use drill bit same size as finial screw to drill hole in center of candle plate. Screw plate onto finial.
- Cut chain into three 18” lengths. Attach one end of each 18” chain to split ring. Attach "S" hooks to other ends and use pliers to close hooks, securing chain. Attach "S" hooks to plate, spacing evenly apart so plate is balanced; close hooks. (Note: Drill holes in plate if no holes exist.)
- Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply two coats of White paint to finial. Randomly mist entire candle hanger with Black paint. Immediately dab with scrunched plastic bag. (Note: If bag has printing, turn inside out.) Repeat, using Charcoal and White. Let dry.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply Antique White Rub ‘n Buff paste to raised areas of entire candle hanger; buff with paper towel.
- Twist candle onto screw. (Note: Never leave burning candle unattended.)