Gold Embossed Jewelry Chest
- Wooden mini chest of drawers
- Stamps (Eureka Stamps): Filigree North; Filigree South
- VersaMark ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Sticky embossing powder
- Solid Gold Rub-On Foil (Eureka Stamps)
- Acrylic paint
- Craft varnish
- Heat tool
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use VersaMark pad to stamp images on one side of chest, alternating “North” and “South” stamps. Sprinkle images with sticky embossing powder and heat with heat tool; once powder begins to melt, quickly move to new area to avoid over-heating. Sticky powder does not raise up like other embossing powders; stop heating when it become slightly shiny.
- Following manufacturer’s instruction, apply rub-on foil to designs. Repeat for opposite side of chest.
- Seal entire chest with one or more coats of craft varnish, letting dry between coats.