- National Nonwovens Wool Felt: Cream, colors of choice
- Buttons, assorted
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Iron and pressing surface
- The Warm Co. Steam-A-Seam2
- Pinking shears
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- Cut 4-1/2” square from each hankie. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply Steam-A-Seam2 to wrong side of each hankie square. Remove backing from each square.
- Place hankie wrong side down onto cream felt and use iron to fuse in place. Using pinking shears, carefully trim around each felt/hankie square.
- Machine-sew zigzag stitch 1/8” from edge of hankie.
- Adhere cream felt/hankie to another coordinating wool felt color. Use pinking shears to trim around edges, leaving 1/8” border.
- Adhere buttons to coaster.