- 10”x10” White 14-count Aida
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC)
- Double Stick Fusible Web Tape
- 2 10” length 1/4”-wide white ribbon
- Backstitch: >1 strand
- Cross-stitch: >2 strands
- 1. Do not stitch pocket outline.
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric.
- 2. Cut paper template same size as large pocket outlined on chart. Cut two pieces of large pocket and two with lining fabric. Sew sides and bottom of pocket using 1/2” seam allowance. With lining, sew sides and bottom side leaving 1” opening along bottom. With right sides together, sew pocket and lining together at top. Turn pocket right side out; stitch opening closed and press.
- 3. Using pocket template, trim stitched fabric. Turn 5 squares under on each side. Using smaller pocket template, cut out one piece of fusible web. Following manufacturer’s instructions,
iron onto back of stitched fabric; remove paper and iron onto pocket.
- 4. Sew ribbon to top of pocket and tie in bow.