- 11”x11” Summer Sky Hand-Dyed 28-count Jobelan (Wichelt Imports, Inc.)
- 6-strand Hand-Overdyed Embroidery
Floss (The Gentle Art)
- 1 Small Sweetheart Bird (#1192.s), 1 Tiny Sweetheart Bird (#1192), 3
Folk Art Red Tiny Hearts (3449)
and 2 Black Cherry Tiny Heart
(3446) Buttons (Just Another Button Company)
- Backstitch/Straight Stitch: >1 strand
- Cross-stitch: >2 strands
- French Knot: >1 strand wrapped two
- Half Cross-stitch: >2 strands
- Speciality Stitch: >2 strands
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric over two threads. Attach buttons as shown in picture.
- 1. The girl’s hair can be embellished with a bow of 4mm Lt. Burgundy silk ribbon (#129) from YLI. Cut 6” length of ribbon, tie into small bow. Attach bow to girl’s hair with small stitched of Cherry Wine color floss.
- 2. When stitching with hand-overdyed floss, complete each cross-stitch as you stitch.