You Are My Anchor Card
- Cardstock: My Favorite Things Nightshift Blue, X-Press It Blending Card
- Lily Bee Design Double Dutch Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Silver brads, six
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Sentiment Strips, Simply Scallops Medium
- My Favorite Things à la modes Collection You Anchor Me Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E00, E11, Y21, E31, E33, R05, R08, R37, B95, B97, B99, C00, C1, C3, BG70, BG72, 0.25 Black Multiliner, Opaque White
- Newell-Rubbermaid Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Adhesives: paper adhesive; X-Press It Foam Tape, 1/2”
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, toothpick, paper piercer and mat
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” navy top-fold card.
- Cut 4”x5-1/4” red patterned paper panel; adhere to card.
- Die cut navy scalloped border strip.
- Cut 4”x2-3/8” blue gingham paper panel; mat on 4”x2-5/8” navy cardstock panel. Center scalloped border strip along back bottom edge of mat; trim ends. Adhere to lower half of card as shown.
- Stamp image onto Blending Card; trim to 2”x3-7/8”. Using photo as guide, color image with markers. Using toothpick and Opaque White marker, dot shirt with polka dots. Add grass using Multiliner; color ground with colored pencils. Mat image on navy cardstock.
- Pierce six holes in image panel for brads, using photo as guide. Insert brads.
- Die cut one sentiment strip from Blending Card scraps. Stamp “You Are” onto one flagged end; trim. Stamp “My Anchor” onto remaining flagged end.
- Adhere image panel to card using foam tape; adhere sentiments under edge of image as shown.
- 1. Use a toothpick and an opaque white marker to create easy polka dots on the shirt.