Easter Treat Cups
- Paper drinking cups: white, pink, yellow
- Cardstock: white, black, orange, yellow, pink, dark pink
- Chenille stems: blue, purple, lavender
- Pony beads: yellow, orange, pink, dark pink, white, purple
- Circle punches: 3/8”, 5/8”, 7/8”
- Hole punch
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil
- Print out patterns onto copy paper. Cut patterns from cardstock.
- For each animal, punch two white 5/8” circles, two black 3/8” circles, and two pink 5/8” circles. Adhere black circles to white circles and adhere to front of cup for eyes. Adhere pink circles to face for cheeks.
- For chick, cut white cup to 1-1/2”. Cut points along top edge, creating cut egg shape. Position yellow cup in white cup. Adhere beak below eyes and wings on sides of cup.
- For bunny, punch two 7/8” white circles (muzzle). Cut one side of each circle into straight edge. Adhere muzzle, with straight edges touching, below eyes. Cut small triangle (nose) from pink cardstock. Adhere nose on top of muzzle. Cut two small white teeth; adhere below muzzle. Adhere inner ears to ears and ears to inside top of cup.
- For lamb, punch 5/8” black circle. Use hole punch to make hole in center. Cut circle in half and adhere to face for nose. Cut 1/2” black strip; adhere under nose for mouth. Adhere hair to rim of cup and ears to sides.
- Punch hole on each side of cup. Thread three pony beads on each end of chenille stem. Insert chenille stem end through hole on cup; twist ends to secure.
- 1. Cut patterns from manila file folder for kids to use as tracers when cutting shapes from cardstock.