Cross-Stitch Flight of Fantasy
- Wichelt Imports 28-count Morning Dew Hand-Dyed Jobelan (429526)
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Mill Hill Glass Seed Beads, size 11: Dusty Rose (02005), Frosted Blue Violet (62034), Antique Cherry Sorbet (03057), Ice Lilac (02009), Pearl (02001)
- Backstitch: >1 or 2 strands
- Bead Attachment: >1 strand
- Cross-stitch: >2 strands
scissors, needle, q-snap or hoop
- Cross-stitch design centered on fabric over two threads using two strands of floss.
- Backstitch design (except for border) using one strand of DMC 3799 Pewter Gray-VY DK. Backstitch vines on border using two strands of DMC 986 Forest Green-VY DK. Knot and clip thread ends.
- Attach beads on chart as indicated by colored dots using one strand of floss listed. Knot thread ends.
- Finish by framing or attaching to foam core board as shown.
- 1. When stitching the border, choose a needle large enough to fit two strands of floss and able to fit through beads.