- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Papers: Thankful Collection Burlap, Baby Boy Collection It’s a Boy
- Bella Blvd. Stickers: Sophisticates by Stephanie Collection Ciao Chip Chipboard Trees, Birthday Boy Collection Alpha + Bits
- The Twinery Cappuccino Baker’s Twine
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Dies: Classic Circles Small, Classic Scalloped Circles Small
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 3-1/2”x4-1/4” White top-fold card. Cut 3-1/2”x4-1/4” grid paper panel; adhere to card.
- Die cut circle slightly wider than card from blue hearts paper; sponge edges Tea Dye.
- Die cut slightly larger scalloped circle from White cardstock. Layer and adhere circles together; adhere to card with foam tape.
- Adhere Alpha + Bits green swirly bracket sticker to circle for grass. Adhere chipboard tree sticker and Alpha + Bits sentiment sticker to card as shown.
- Tie small baker’s twine bow; adhere to tree trunk.
- 1. For a little sparkle, highlight heart on tree sticker with red glitter glue.