Keep Calm and Go Shopping Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Lily Bee Design Head Over Heels Collection 6”x6” Tiny Tablet
- Buttons Galore & More Vacation Collection Button Tote
- May Arts Trims: White Rick Rack Ribbon, 1-1/2”-wide; Pink/White Baker's Twine
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders for JustRite Papercraft Nested Oval Medallion Labels Dies (JB-10025)
- JustRite Papercraft Just Keep Calm Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Scoring board
- Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares; Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, 1/2”
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” White top-fold card.
- Cut 4” gray scalloped paper square; adhere to top of card, leaving 1/8” border on three sides.
- Cut 4”x1” turquoise dot paper strip and 4”x1/2” striped paper strip. Adhere narrow strip beneath bottom edge of wide strip. Adhere strips to card as shown.
- Cut 4” rick rack length; adhere to card over paper seam using Scor-Tape. Wrap twine twice around card front, over rick rack, and tie bow at right side. Trim ends.
- Assemble stamps on acrylic block; stamp Onyx Black image onto White cardstock. Die cut/emboss label with coordinating die. Adhere label to card with foam squares.
- Adhere buttons to label as shown using liquid glue; let dry.
- 1. This clear stamp set includes four medallion shapes and 36 mix-and-match sentiments for all occasions.