Wedding Cake Monogram Centerpiece
- Round papier-mâché boxes, in various sizes, three
- Wooden initial letter, 6”
- Clear adhesive-back rhinestones
- Jolee’s Dimensional Flower Sticker
- Krylon Glitter Blast: Diamond Dust, Fierce Fuchsia; White Primer; Clear Sealer
- White dimensional paint
- Hot glue gun and sticks
ruler, pencil, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Remove lids from boxes. On covered work surface, spray boxes with White primer; let dry.
- Turn boxes upside down. With ruler and pencil, measure and lightly mark equal spacing for scallops around top edges.
- With white dimensional paint, draw scallops and teardrops around edges of each box; let dry completely.
- Spray edges of lids and wooden letter Fierce Fuchsia. Let dry. Spray boxes Diamond Dust. Let dry. Spray all glittered surfaces with Clear Sealer. Let dry.
- Embellish top of each scallop with self-adhesive rhinestone.
- Put lid on each box. Stack boxes with largest on bottom and smallest on top.
- Apply dimensional flower sticker to lower area on initial. Use hot glue gun to adhere cake topper on top of centerpiece or leave freestanding for easy removal.
- Display centerpiece on cake plate with paper doily if desired.
- 1. Cake boxes can be nested for easy storage when not in use.