Happily Ever After Card
- White cardstock
- Lily Bee Design Buttercup Collection Papers: Flower Pot, Puddles, Queen Bee
- SRM Stickers We’ve Got Your Sticker Forever Stickers
- Yellow button, 7/8”
- The Twinery Stone Baker’s Twine
- Fiskars Circle Punch, 1”
- We R Memory Keepers Sweetheart Silver Inker
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dot
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 5-1/2”x4” white top-fold card.
- Cut 5-1/2”x4” Puddles paper panel; ink edges silver and adhere to card.
- Cut 5-1/2”x1” Flower Pot paper strip and 5-1/2”x1/2” Queen Bee paper strip. Ink all paper edges Silver; adhere to card as shown.
- Wrap twine around card front between paper strips, adhering ends at front left where they will be hidden by flower.
- Punch six circles from Queen Bee paper; ink edges Silver. With gray side of paper facing up, fold two sides of each circle towards center. Firmly crease folds. Adhere circles to card as shown to form flower.
- Tie twine through buttonholes; adhere to center of flower with clear dot.
- Trim and apply sentiment sticker to card.
- 1. Transform this card design into an embellished frame for a quick gift idea.