Beautifully Boxed Chocolate Cherry Truffles
- Oval papier-mâché box with lid
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Simply Smooth White; Tawny Med
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Celery Green, Terra Cotta
- Growing In Unity Stamp Set (Unity Stamp Company)
- Nestabilities Die (Spellbinders): Classic Scalloped Oval Large 3 & 4
- Wizard Die Cutting System (Spellbinders)
- Paper piercing tool and pad
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Paint outer box Celery Green. When dry, use foam brush to apply Terra Cotta Paint to swirls stamp, and stamp bottom portion of box.
- Die cut classic scalloped ovals from Tawny Medium and Simply Smooth White cardstocks. Use foam brush to apply Terra Cotta Paint to bird stamp, and stamp Simply Smooth White cardstock. When dry, brush just a bit of Celery Green paint on edges. When dry, glue Simply Smooth White scalloped oval to Tawny Medium Scalloped Oval. Pierce each scallop and adhere to box lid.
- Follow instructions on recipe and fill box.