Best Wishes Card
- American Crafts Cream AC Textured Cardstock
- Webster’s Pages Sunday Picnic Collection Papers: Sunday Gathering, Rainbow Sky, Joy Ride, Al Fresco
- White vellum
- Webster’s Pages Embellishments: Sunday Picnic Collection Orange Sunburst Lace Trim, Orange/White Pearl Flower, Storytellers Orange Alpha Stickers
- Melissa Frances Wishes Rub-on
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Creative Memories Corner Rounder Punch
- Dark brown ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” Cream top-fold card. Sponge edges with dark brown ink.
- Cut 2-1/2”x4” panels from striped and diamond papers. Sponge edges dark brown; adhere to card as shown.
- Machine-sew edges of paper panels. Cut 4-1/4” lace trim length; adhere to card over paper seam using clear dots.
- Adhere alphabet stickers and apply rub-on to yellow paper to create sentiment. Trim into pennant shape; sponge edges dark brown. Adhere pennant to left side of card using foam tape.
- Cut floral card from collage paper; round corners with punch. Sponge edges dark brown. Cut two mats, one from vellum and one from orange dot paper. Ink edges of both mats dark brown; distress edges with fingers, tearing and curling paper as desired. Layer and adhere floral card and mats to right side of card.
- Adhere pearl flower to lower corner of floral card.
- 1. Lace or ribbon trim is a great way to hide seams between paper panels.