Love Is All You Need Card
- White cardstock
- Little Yellow Bicycle Swoon Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Little Yellow Bicycle Swoon Collection Stickers: Pearl & Jewel Stickers, Fresh Verse Cardstock Stickers, Dimensional Stickers
- Martha Stewart Crafts Lace Heart Edge Punch
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4”x5-1/2” white side-fold card.
- Cut 4”x5-1/2” striped paper panel; adhere to card.
- Cut 2-3/4”x5-1/2” and 2-1/2”x5-1/2” panels from white/gray patterned paper. Edge punch one long edge of each panel. Layer and adhere punched panels to left side of card.
- Remove sentiment and ruffled ribbon stickers from packaging. Adhere ruffle sticker to back left edge of sentiment sticker. Adhere element to card as shown using This to That Foam Adhesive.
- Adhere pearls to top and bottom designs on sentiment sticker.
- 1. To make your own ruffled trim, apply thin strip of double-sided tape along one long edge of ribbon. Peel back top liner gradually, folding ribbon back upon itself to create ruffles. Trim to desired length and apply tape to front and back of ribbon along same tape line to secure ruffles.